Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
2) The clay tennis courts: located on Ballfield Road - membership is required, see our spring, summer or fall brochures
3) The 4 athletic fields: Town Offices, Codman, Center Ballfield and Smith Field - Organized usage requires a field permit, see our application in our FORM CENTER, at the left side of our homepage.
4) The 3 baseball diamonds: Smith T-Ball, Smith Softball and Codman Baseball - Organized usage requires a field permit, see our application in our FORM CENTER, at the left side of our homepage.
5) The 3 public playgrounds: The red playground adjacent to the Smith School (designed for ages 5-7), the green playground behind the Smith School (designed for ages 8-12), and the blue tot lot located next to the Codman Pool parking lot (designed for ages 2-5.)
6) Pierce Park - this is an open space for recreational use. Permits are not required nor can reservations be made.
In addition, the PRD schedules after school and weekend use the Hartwell A and B Pods, as well as the Brooks and Smith Gymnasiums. Organized usage requires a school building permit. See the application in our FORM CENTER, at the left side of our homepage