General & Zoning Bylaws
Amendments to the General and Zoning Bylaws are proposed to and become effective only upon adoption by Town Meeting and approval by the Attorney General. Both documents are updated annually. Comprehensive copies of both are available at the links below or in hard copy at the Town Clerk's office. Certain sections of the Bylaws, and regulations promulgated thereunder, are likewise available in both places.
- 2019 General By Laws
- 2018 General By Laws
- 2017 General By Laws
- Historic District Bylaws (Article XXV)
- Solicitors and Peddlers Bylaws (Article XXIV)
- Do Not Solicit Form
- Right to Farm Bylaws (Article XXVI)
- Wetland Protection Bylaw (Article XVIII)
- Wetlands Fee Regulations - Promulgated by the Conservation Commission, May 2, 2007, pursuant to the Bylaw.
- Buffer Zone Regulations - Promulgated by the Conservation Commission, December 17, 2003 and revised June 16, 2010 and March 8, 2017 pursuant to the Bylaw.
- Zoning Bylaw 2019
- Zoning Bylaw 2018 (Updated 10/20/2018)
- Zoning Bylaw 2018
- Zoning Bylaw 2017.
- Subdivision Rules and Regulations - Promulgated by the Planning Board, October 20, 1982, pursuant to MGL, ch. 41, sections 81-M and 81 - Q.
- Comprehensive Permit Rules 40B - Promulgated by the Zoning Board of Appeals, May 28, 2002, pursuant to MGL, ch. 40B.