2020 Annual Town Meeting
Town meeting 2020 is our first socially distant, outdoor town meeting. We also expected to be our quickest!
We hope you are willing to join us in the Hartwell parking lot at 9:30 AM to be part of history! BUT, if you are uncomfortable or feel unsafe in doing so, we will be live streaming the event for casual viewing. PLEASE NOTE, you will not be able to participate through this link…only view. TO PARTICIPATE, YOU NEED TO BE IN ATTENDANCE.
Even though this is a Facebook link, you DO NOT need a Facebook account or any sort of password to view the meeting… Just follow the link below:
We hope to see you there… or we hope you see us there!
Town Meeting Presentations
- Town Meeting Overview
- FinCom Presentation
- Community Preservation
- School Building Committee
- Water Commission
Upcoming Virtual Public Presentations
- Mon. June 1 - 6:30 PM - BOS Regular Meeting/School Building & Water Commission updates
- Thurs. June 4 -1:00 PM - School Building Committee Public Forum
- Thurs. June 4 - 7:30 PM - Finance Committee Meeting/Public Forum re: FY21 Budget
- Fri. June 5 - 7:00 PM - Capital Planning Committee & Comm. Pres. Comm. Joint Public Forum
- Mon. June 8 - 6:30 PM - Board of Selectmen Regular Meeting 6/8
- Mon. June 8 - 8:00 PM - School Building Committee Public Forum
- Tues. June 9 - 9:00 AM - Water Commission Public Forum
- Tues. June 9 - 7:30 PM - Finance Committee Regular Meeting
- Weds. June 10 - 7:00 PM - Moderator’s Meeting
- Thurs. June 11 - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Candidates’ Forum
- Fri. June 12 - 2:00 PM - Town Meeting Overview/BOS Listening Session
- Sat. June 13 - 9:30 AM - TOWN MEETING, HARTWELL PARKING LOT - In Person!
Updated: June 12, 2020